Belgian bear.

Belgian Deus, is propably the most expensive beer there is. It is very very good, but you can hardly call it a beer anymore. More than 10% alcohol, and it tastes somewhat like champagne.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
When I get back home I'll defiantly check those two brews out. I said beer that tastes like champaign and my wife's eyes lit up! We have a few beers here over 10% but they have a very strong hoppy taste to them it's defiantly not for someone without a more advanced palet.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I sort of feel bad now MoonYU...thanks for that '-.-

I bet that was your plan all along!

Peace,

-Boem-

(and yeah Deus is good stuff :) triple distilled stuff is hardly beer anymore do)

edit : delirium is not like Deus do, i am just fond of it since i have been drinking that beer since i was like 14 years old :p and while not expensive (semi expensive) it's solid.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Oct 24, 2014, 7:53:06 AM
Leffe is awesome.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
khalinaj wrote:
To me as a german, belgian beer is for girls... c'mon, cherry beer wtf ;-)

It's a breakfast thing, you have it with your waffles instead of syrup
Finally tried that beer boem.... it's different...wasn't expecting what I tasted lol but we've been on a bit of a hard cider kick around here so it's rather refreshing. I'll defiantly be picking up more delerium in the future.

Spoiler
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info