Reserved mana skills randomly turning off.

I'm not sure if it's only after patch 1.2.4, but sometimes my skills that reserve mana randomly turn off. I'm 100% sure it's not me accidentally hitting the key because i take those skills off my hotkeys after i use them.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
LordJesus wrote:
I'm not sure if it's only after patch 1.2.4, but sometimes my skills that reserve mana randomly turn off. I'm 100% sure it's not me accidentally hitting the key because i take those skills off my hotkeys after i use them.

Did you maybe level other skills socketed in the same item or use MTX on the item with the skill?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
LordJesus wrote:

Did you maybe level other skills socketed in the same item or use MTX on the item with the skill?

I noticed it happening after I zoned into a map, but I haven't noticed it being caused by leveling gems or using MTX. A possible explanation is that I'm using Atziri's Foible to meet the requirements of some items/gems. However I'm not sure, and it's not always the skill that I don't have enough stats for. I'll pay closer attention to when I notice it happening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info