Season Nine, Event 6: One Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Fencoil Unique Item (50 available to be won)
wooot 36th place for my class as a scion in the last endless ledge hope to get a slightly higher position this time :P if only i didnt rip in the last 6 minutes i probably woulda hit top 20

Last edited by DeadlyHusky on Oct 25, 2014, 12:21:03 PM
Why are the rewards so bad ? I mean racing just doesn't feel rewarding. No offense but who would want to spend a week grinding points like a maniac playing hours and hours to get a pyre ring. And BoR alternate art sure it's cool but all of those items are just very low value to be a REWARD for racing, why not something like a unique microtransaction like footsteps or banner for hideout if you reach top 20 in you class or win something like that. It would encourage more players to race, racing is fun don't get me wrong but if you don't WIN it you just feel like you did and got nothing.
"
stefanloncar wrote:
Why are the rewards so bad ? I mean racing just doesn't feel rewarding. No offense but who would want to spend a week grinding points like a maniac playing hours and hours to get a pyre ring. And BoR alternate art sure it's cool but all of those items are just very low value to be a REWARD for racing, why not something like a unique microtransaction like footsteps or banner for hideout if you reach top 20 in you class or win something like that. It would encourage more players to race, racing is fun don't get me wrong but if you don't WIN it you just feel like you did and got nothing.

i dont exactly agree, youre looking at the current value instead of the the potential value.
try to buy a alt art item, it's not cheap... maybe 2 ex isnt "expensive" to you but that is a tad bit of currency... also, races isnt just about alt art, but the fun of doing it and trying to beat helman (pretty much, helman op pls nerf, rory needs to rebalance.. kappa)
"
stefanloncar wrote:

I'm no fan of the rewards and races of this season either, will go for a Fencoil this time.
But to the point of worthless alt art I have to disgree, I really like most of them, like last season's Three Dragon's and 7th Thousand Ribbons.
Last season's alt art Saffel`s for example sells for 200Ex
Why race?

1) Because it's fun
2) To challenge yourself to do better each race
3) To add variety to the game
4) To get your heart pumping when you go all-in during the last 30 seconds to reach the next level
5) Yea, there are prizes too, iLevel 100

If I was only going for rewards I wouldn't have died with 2 minutes left in the first race. I had the level and points I was aiming for. I could have escaped with five minutes left. But I continued racing because there was still time left, and I wanted to do the best I could. So I died. It REALLY pissed me off. But I'll probably do the same thing next race. I'm not very good at this game, but I'm gonna cross the damn finish line even if I come in last place.
lol vapourized by 2 blue power charge on hit dischargers with like 500 life. Never change, endless ledge.
1st death = giant skeleton champ exploded on death
2nd death = two discharge mobs killed me instantly
3rd death = two elite arc mobs

Are all of the races hardcore?

just realized I got 3 points for reaching level 11 on my first character. I thought I didn't get anything because I died. less mad now.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Oct 25, 2014, 3:12:28 PM
This has to be the most stupid event I ever played in a game.
WHY?

Just go with Ranger or Witch you win.

Go with a marauder like I did, slow as hell. Thanks for the rare bow drops, so usefull.

Just an idea for future races, make it char restricted.

I just left because took all this time to reach freakin lvl 11 or 12, are you serious? Good thing that chest had a ground slam or I would be still lvl 5 or something.

"
PROSTITUT0 wrote:
This has to be the most stupid event I ever played in a game.
WHY?

Just go with Ranger or Witch you win.

Go with a marauder like I did, slow as hell. Thanks for the rare bow drops, so usefull.

Just an idea for future races, make it char restricted.

I just left because took all this time to reach freakin lvl 11 or 12, are you serious? Good thing that chest had a ground slam or I would be still lvl 5 or something.

Explain why most in the top are shadows then?
path of exile expert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info