Give the man a break.
nothing special...there are at least 2 new better hideouts -_- strange choice
"
Hawkly wrote:
"
Milani wrote:
oh cmon chris, cant distinguish Zana from Tora? *hands a pair of glasses*

Give the man a break.

A pair of glasses would be an more usefull object than a break.
Last edited by mrgrin on Oct 24, 2014, 4:42:48 AM
"
dlrr wrote:

Boring race rewards... Last season was a Lifesprig that looked like Fencoil. This season is a Fencoil that looks like a Lifesprig. And the only other reward with 3D art is beyond my reach :(

I feel the same sentiment, and many more does:

"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
ThePr0fess0r wrote:
Sorry, GGG. I am definitely disappointed as well. All you have done with this season is make the casual, working class players like myself want to race even less. 1000 points in less than a month is ridiculous and makes it impossible for anyone with a job and family to accomplish that even if they were to get zero sleep. All you have done is cater to those college/high school students who play POE 15+ hours a day and alienate the rest of the racing fan base.

EDIT: ...and 2 hours is horribly long for a signature race.

Do agree very much, especially the underlined part.

I struggle to understand; GGG's top-tier supporters are all mostly hardcore-casual gamers that in actual are busy working adults with many life commitments and priorities, but the game development lately has been detrimenting the hardcore-casual players' gaming experience and satisfaction...

If this direction goes on, I fear high-paying supporters will decrease over time... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:

Boring race rewards... Last season was a Lifesprig that looked like Fencoil. This season is a Fencoil that looks like a Lifesprig. And the only other reward with 3D art is beyond my reach :(

I feel the same sentiment, and many more does:

"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
ThePr0fess0r wrote:
Sorry, GGG. I am definitely disappointed as well. All you have done with this season is make the casual, working class players like myself want to race even less. 1000 points in less than a month is ridiculous and makes it impossible for anyone with a job and family to accomplish that even if they were to get zero sleep. All you have done is cater to those college/high school students who play POE 15+ hours a day and alienate the rest of the racing fan base.

EDIT: ...and 2 hours is horribly long for a signature race.

Do agree very much, especially the underlined part.

I struggle to understand; GGG's top-tier supporters are all mostly hardcore-casual gamers that in actual are busy working adults with many life commitments and priorities, but the game development lately has been detrimenting the hardcore-casual players' gaming experience and satisfaction...

If this direction goes on, I fear high-paying supporters will decrease over time... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

i definitely agree...

MOST of your high-paying supporters are working adults, not some 20yo spoiled students that do 2 things : sleep and play

and you make race season so hardcore on time requirements, that ANYONE with a job (e.a. your most paying customer), can just forget about participation

huge letdown for me
Last edited by Kash1988 on Oct 24, 2014, 5:02:26 AM
Gorgeous!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Interesting h/o. As for the races comments: Agreed. A 1000 pts structure for a 1 month long race season is borderline demented.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Funny thing, I've messed up Zana and Tora a few times in the past, Im sure a friend of mine will laugh at this.

Really liked this hideout btw. Perhaps my favorite so far
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 24, 2014, 10:26:37 AM
Add 3 times the amount of races, then limit the amount of races you can compete in a day. Please do something other than further kill the incentive for racing. Racing consumes incredible amounts of time that you could spend farming high level content, rewards should reflect this and be somewhat enticing not insulting as they currently are.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Boring hideout. Previous one was boring too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info