Hideout of the Week Episode 5: The Decrepit Graveyard

To submit a Hideout for next week's episode, please post about it in the Hideouts forum.

After yesterday's 1.2.4 patch, there was a rare problem that affected some Guild Stash tabs (items couldn't be removed or added). This is now fixed - sorry about that!

Carl has prepared some calendars for Race Season Nine: Google Calendar and iCal.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 23, 2014, 10:26:43 PM
So looks like there was no change to points per race, going to be a rough season
IGN: Steelmage
Last edited by Steelmage on Oct 23, 2014, 10:23:42 PM
Cool hideout! Since when was Zana, Tora?

Boring race rewards... Last season was a Lifesprig that looked like Fencoil. This season is a Fencoil that looks like a Lifesprig. And the only other reward with 3D art is beyond my reach :(
Last edited by dlrr on Oct 23, 2014, 10:27:16 PM
nice looking
oh cmon chris, cant distinguish Zana from Tora? *hands a pair of glasses*
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Nice one!
Hideout of the Week S01E04 thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088847
Ewee
Saved
Love how well defined the separate "rooms" are. Nice job with this hideout!
Hi

Cool, seems like they are all the same hideout, any really different ones out there?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Pretty nice looking hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info