Inventory mechanics.

Inventory mechanics shoud be reworked, the longest part of gameplay starts on 70+ when u need to do alot maps to lvl up anything, so best way is to make it quick, most ppl run with item rarity for ovious reasons and mobs groups keep on growing in numbers with higher lvls, that makes u drop alot of stuff and constantly comeback to look what has dropped.
The problem i see with inventory is that it gives u tottaly no space for loot in situation when u enter map with group, ur limited to 6 portals and nobody will waste those to go back and sell stuff that been recently picked up for currency.
When ur soloing u need constantly go back each map for loot, or port back to town each 5 mins.
For me it takes like 5 times longer to swoop for loot than to clear a map.
So my suggestions are:
1. Add tabs to personal inventory.
2. Change item size to 1 slot.
3. Enable auto pickup in UI options.

I don't know if this kind of post been already made cause forum is like endless hole of "i got no idea how many" threads.

"sorri mi no speck english guud"
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This would make me very sad. I love inventory tetris.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Sorry... not going to happen. Items in inventory is one of the main draws of the game. Turning into essentially a list is taking too much out of the game.
Yeah I'm good I haven't had issues with inventories in a long ass time been a veteran of Inventory tetris for awhile now lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No.
They wont make items to take less space cuz the bigger items the more stash tabs you need to keep all this stuff. But a bit expanded inventory wont hurt
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Oct 24, 2014, 5:54:20 AM
There are a couple things here that work together.

The first is the crap piñata.

Most items are just not worth picking up. Then there is the limit to inventory space. This makes you think and make a choice...

...which then oddly end up as more of a "panning for gold" type experience.

It's a complicated dynamic. You're feeling a certain pressure that's almost saying "maybe you shouldn't be selling every item". And perhaps that's a good thing. Perhaps it would be good if you didn't id certain items, and didn't portal back to sell them either. Not that you can't. They are your id scrolls and your time. But you have decisions; it's not mindless.
It looks like ppl who respond to this post have been playing diablo for too long, inventory tetris is just terrible waste of time, making u loose most of play time on something that may be improoved along with interface.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
"
assamite1 wrote:
It looks like ppl who respond to this post have been playing diablo for too long, inventory tetris is just terrible waste of time, making u loose most of play time on something that may be improoved along with interface.

"lolno".

It's the fact that you need to make decisions. If you don't want to mess around with inventory, play Dungeon Siege 1&2. But games like Diablo 1, 2, and Path of Exile are about decisions.

Do I pick this up? Do I dump this item? Do I take a TP back and dump? If you don't like these questions, this game is simply not for you.
the only change i would do to inventory is change it from 5x12 to 6x12, the reason is that 5 is a horrible number that always leave you with 1 line unused due to most items being 2x2, 3x2 or 4x2.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info