Noticeboard Spam

Please find a solution to the massive Noticeboard trading spam. It completely drowns out the actual valid parties, making the Noticeboard almost useless except for private guild / friend parties.

Thanks.
"
Not that I'm necessarily an advocate of the party board being filled with trade spam, but there is a filter that you can search for parties with keywords in the name.

Atziri - No results.
Docks - No results.
Library - No results.
Dominus - No results.
XP - No results.

Then how can I see what are my options?
When u go to the notice bored and type map and no map groups pop up its not because there's too many trade games on the bored it's because no one is running public map games. The notice bored will stay the way it is at least until the new trade system is implimented then ggg may do something about it but the ability to filter your search makes it easy enough to find games to join when there are actually games to be joined.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
The Notice Board in Merciless Act 3 is where you go to trade currency.
What I don't understand is if I make a public party from my hideout (say for running maps), which noticeboard will it pop up on ? all of them/ normal/merciless ?
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
"
jackal930 wrote:
Please find a solution to the massive Noticeboard trading spam. It completely drowns out the actual valid parties, making the Noticeboard almost useless except for private guild / friend parties.

Thanks.

Act 3 merciful noticeboard rarely has parties in it.

usually just

WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS
WTB
WTS

etc

Blocking WTB and WTS as party names may help, for like five minutes.
theory-shadow: http://tinyurl.com/l3nu76x | puncture
Last edited by mokaiba on Oct 24, 2014, 4:29:52 AM
"
karaknic wrote:
What I don't understand is if I make a public party from my hideout (say for running maps), which noticeboard will it pop up on ? all of them/ normal/merciless ?

appears on the town board of area you are in. does not matter where it was started from.
theory-shadow: http://tinyurl.com/l3nu76x | puncture
"
notice bored

Funny XD

"
When u go to the notice bored and type map and no map groups pop up its not because there's too many trade games on the bored it's because no one is running public map games. The notice bored will stay the way it is at least until the new trade system is implimented then ggg may do something about it but the ability to filter your search makes it easy enough to find games to join when there are actually games to be joined.

Sure, there're always maps, but what are my options beside maps? Maps and ¿?

When I open the email I don't know who could have mailed me. If I get 300 emails every day, I'll only check the names of my closer friends/relatives via search box, so I'll miss most of my legit emails. That's why we need spam filters.

In a similar way, if for whatever reason I want to farm a not superpopular spot like Battlefront and someone sees it, perhaps he'll join me. But I'm sure that no-one would put it at searchbox. Also, if it's abreviated or misspelled (ex: "Batlefront" without double "T"), it doesn't appear.
Noticeboard is used to find a party.
Party is used to either trade or to slay monsters together.
Noticeboard serves its purpose well.

Where is the problem?
If you dislike it you can always opt for map invasion. This is old though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info