Atziri BUG???? or just me WHINING!!!!!!

I've fought atziri 30 times and killed her 24 times. There are times when Atziri does nothing but critical damage to me. Every time I go into her chamber after dying, she would one-shot me, it seems to happen at the atziri image phase (4 Atziris).

Also, I want to know if this is intentional but, sometimes when I get her health down to 1% and she goes into her mirror/image/4-Atziri phase, and after I kill her image, she returns with 10% health back.

She should have died. But she makes images of herself, and when I kill the image, she miraculously regenerates to 10% to sometimes 50% of her max health. I thought she could only heal herself from the minions that try to get to her.

Give me some feedbacks. I've been fighting regular Atziri. I eventually want to fight uber Atziri with my current 3800 hp, 22k tornado.
Last edited by bellwe on Oct 23, 2014, 3:58:25 PM
there is "a bug" with spells that makes them invisible for some reason. When you die when fighting atziri and teleport back to town, she cast her flameblast at the same time. When you go back fighting her, you can't see the flameblast and you die again. It happened to me couple times during ambush league.

You can't one shot atziri because you have to go through every split phase during the fight. I have seen some streamers basically one shotting her during first couple seconds but after every split phase she comes back with static amount of life. I believe it's something like 100%>75%>50%>25%.

I hope this helps you a little.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info