^ Regular Art

^ Alt Art

Possible Stats:

8-12 All Attributes
-------------------
16-24% Increased Rarity of Items Found
30-40% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate
3% Increased Character Size

Note that the stats are not 100% confirmed but this is what is in the mods file. They often leave in mods that were actually scrapped (for example, the new staff had lightning mana leech for a while and its still in the mods file but is not actually used)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Oct 23, 2014, 2:16:34 PM
Nice, looks pretty cool.
So 6 more seasons and then 1h weapons?

Armor, 2nd ring, shield.

Jonathan said on reddit that chest pieces cost 10 x as much for 3d art. (I forget if Omnitech is him or Erik, think its him). So maybe we won't get a chest until they sort out some things, or have a similar chest somewhere else they can use for part of the design.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Neat. Looking forwards to actually hovering over one and see the true stats.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
"
Morsexier wrote:
Jonathan said on reddit that chest pieces cost 10 x as much for 3d art. (I forget if Omnitech is him or Erik, think its him). So maybe we won't get a chest until they sort out some things, or have a similar chest somewhere else they can use for part of the design.

Afaik Omnitect is Erik.
Looks pretty. Only stat that really matters is the 3% size.

Glowing hands or some kind of particle effect would of been cooler.
www.twitch.tv/ephixagames
Only so many pieces left until shield.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
mmmmm

I want all the +char size items.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
whyyyyyyyyyy a fcking ring ggg if this doesnt have a 3d art like loris i am gonna be pissed
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info