any update on the new stash trade system?

I think they gave up once they realised they can outsource major parts of the game for free & people will just accept it.
I have a feeling that there is no rush anytime soon because of the tools we currently have. PvP probably became a higher priority because it attracts/retains a new subset of players. Any content that can give them money back should be the priority for them. They might be releasing it along with Act 4 next year.
"
I think they gave up once they realised they can outsource major parts of the game for free & people will just accept it.

This. Why improve when you know your customer base will eat up whatever shit you throw at them. Just slap on a hardcore tag and people will believe that their willingness to put up with bs just makes them a better player.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
"

This. Why improve when you know your customer base will eat up whatever shit you throw at them. Just slap on a hardcore tag and people will believe that their willingness to put up with bs just makes them a better player.

# 1 , you can't get more real than this ^
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info