any update on the new stash trade system?

any news?
i'm from europe, and 80% of the trades through the forum or xyz are from people from america or asia-pacific, so it's very difficult to meet ingame and so annoying :(

the only way i could do this trade seems to give the currency to a friend in my guild which stays up till 1-2 am with all the related risks :(

can we please get an update about it? the last update on its delevopment was 3-4 months ago
does it take so much time to implement it?

They proposed this over a year ago. They even said that it was "important enough" to make it not attached to any particular content expansion.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They proposed this over a year ago. They even said that it was "important enough" to make it not attached to any particular content expansion.

What haven't they proposed...

Graphic optimization, loot filters, desync, blah blah blah. Even an attractive women gets old after awhile.

That's what PoE is. The hot girl that has talked her way outta favor.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Graphic optimization, loot filters, desync, blah blah blah. Even an attractive women gets old after awhile.

I like that analogy because neither that girl or ggg owe you jack shit.
"
Torchbane wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Unless they want to get a little money from you ;-)
"
Torchbane wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Great then we are on the same page. I threw some money at her, [Removed by Support], now she is just annoying (insert scion dialogue)

Once in awhile [Removed by Support](major patches), but ultimately it's the same issue. I for sure don't want to see this bitch on a regular basis.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by Support on Oct 23, 2014, 5:51:41 PM
Incorrect
The way it was "announced" earlier this year, implied a sense of urgency or top priority. My guess is they starteed to work on it, but then shelved it for some reason. Or in the worst case, never started at all.

Whatever.. currently its vaporware.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Imagine the power of having a website like xyz...

-you know what is search for the most
-you have a delay from when items are posted on the forum to when they are shown on the xzy site.

The dude that made the xyz site is pure genius with the buying/flipping/rmt power that he can have. They get first look at all items.

"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
Imagine the power of having a website like xyz...

-you know what is search for the most
-you have a delay from when items are posted on the forum to when they are shown on the xzy site.

The dude that made the xyz site is pure genius with the buying/flipping/rmt power that he can have. They get first look at all items.

This is why GGG should give us a better way to trade & official one too , enough of these third party websites and software.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info