endgame content

The tears for lvl79 metalsmith or blue devourer deaths will be delicious.

+1 for corrupted zones in maps.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 23, 2014, 3:38:30 PM
Personaly i feel we will get them in maps soon. System just not working ATM , forcing players to do something that is not fun and not rewarding is having a very negitive effect on the game health latley.

Also it's driving alot of players to botting who would otherwise of just played normal , once you go bot you don't go back.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
Xtorma wrote:
im 81 and down to just a few maps that give any type of real experience. I am not really sure if I have the will to buy more. I am just so frustrated that I can't sustain my end game content simply by playing the game.

This post alone reflects the people that are commenting in this thread. You are level 81 and you can't sustain your end game????? Are you kidding me right now..
Get some MF gear(or gems) and learn to roll your maps..There are a million threads about this subject.
Many of the people commenting in here aren't even capable to beat Atziri. STill they are commenting and complaining.
WHatever
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Xtorma wrote:
im 81 and down to just a few maps that give any type of real experience. I am not really sure if I have the will to buy more. I am just so frustrated that I can't sustain my end game content simply by playing the game.

89 And i still have 20+ 76/77 to get through, havent bought any maps. So many 75s I had to sell them, theres a method to the madness.

Mapping has come a LONG way, should have seen it at the start of OB
"just for try, for see and for know"
+1
I agree, it makes no sense to force the players to play low level content. I'm not Atziri capable yet as I've arrived late to this season, but I really don't look forward to having to farm those shards. It's nonsense, it's not fun and there's really no excuse for it, it's just bad design.
"
brutalrazial wrote:
Endgame players being forced to play mid game content in order to play endgame content? I dont see the logic. I didnt particularly enjoy spamming instances in archives but i loved the atziri fight and i had a chance at making some currency. now its gonna take about 4 - 6 hours to find a set where as before i could find roughly a set an hour. Maybe i could buy a set for 1 to 1.5 exalt and have a 90% chance of a 1 chaos item dropping. maths says no.

how about sacrifice pieces just dropping? most of the atziri runners i know farm pieces and then spend them at map device in hope of a midnight. keep corrupted areas which guarantee a piece or a vall gem but have sacrifice pieces just able to drop. The precious rng is retained and end gamers can get them from end game maps so they can play end game content.

Any way this is first negative post about ggg. i love this game and i mostly agree with nerfs and adjustments but making endgame players play midgame content in order to play endgame content? Come on ggg how about some endgame love..... we have all given you a massive chunk of our online lives already.........

I would like to know devs veiws on what they suggest best way to reach endgame content.

If you agree please bump or +1 this thread to keep it up there. Maybe it will get their attention!

Check out the company name in case you forgot , GRINDING gear games . Just putting this out there .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Oct 24, 2014, 2:05:22 PM
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:
Endgame players being forced to play mid game content in order to play endgame content? I dont see the logic. I didnt particularly enjoy spamming instances in archives but i loved the atziri fight and i had a chance at making some currency. now its gonna take about 4 - 6 hours to find a set where as before i could find roughly a set an hour. Maybe i could buy a set for 1 to 1.5 exalt and have a 90% chance of a 1 chaos item dropping. maths says no.

how about sacrifice pieces just dropping? most of the atziri runners i know farm pieces and then spend them at map device in hope of a midnight. keep corrupted areas which guarantee a piece or a vall gem but have sacrifice pieces just able to drop. The precious rng is retained and end gamers can get them from end game maps so they can play end game content.

Any way this is first negative post about ggg. i love this game and i mostly agree with nerfs and adjustments but making endgame players play midgame content in order to play endgame content? Come on ggg how about some endgame love..... we have all given you a massive chunk of our online lives already.........

I would like to know devs veiws on what they suggest best way to reach endgame content.

If you agree please bump or +1 this thread to keep it up there. Maybe it will get their attention!

Check out the company name in case you forgot , GRINDING gear games . Just putting this out there .

yes i see what you did there... level 90 is fair old grind.... just want some incentive to keep going not playing areas where xp gain is not possible... thats called stalling not grinding.. just putting it out there ;)
Last edited by brutalrazial on Oct 24, 2014, 3:22:33 PM
"
Jaxom wrote:
The simple solution is to allow corrupted zones spawn in maps. I'm really at a loss why they haven't implemented this yet.

Agreed, and I predict they will do it in the future.
Born a bowman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info