endgame content

Endgame players being forced to play mid game content in order to play endgame content? I dont see the logic. I didnt particularly enjoy spamming instances in archives but i loved the atziri fight and i had a chance at making some currency. now its gonna take about 4 - 6 hours to find a set where as before i could find roughly a set an hour. Maybe i could buy a set for 1 to 1.5 exalt and have a 90% chance of a 1 chaos item dropping. maths says no.

how about sacrifice pieces just dropping? most of the atziri runners i know farm pieces and then spend them at map device in hope of a midnight. keep corrupted areas which guarantee a piece or a vall gem but have sacrifice pieces just able to drop. The precious rng is retained and end gamers can get them from end game maps so they can play end game content.

Any way this is first negative post about ggg. i love this game and i mostly agree with nerfs and adjustments but making endgame players play midgame content in order to play endgame content? Come on ggg how about some endgame love..... we have all given you a massive chunk of our online lives already.........

I would like to know devs veiws on what they suggest best way to reach endgame content.

If you agree please bump or +1 this thread to keep it up there. Maybe it will get their attention!
Last edited by brutalrazial on Oct 24, 2014, 12:21:54 PM
What league are you? in rampage atzeri sets are like 4 for an ex. If you mean uber , then its a lot more than 1.5.
"
Xtorma wrote:
What league are you? in rampage atzeri sets are like 4 for an ex. If you mean uber , then its a lot more than 1.5.

im in standard and what you said proves my point even more, we (endgame players) dont want to play mid game content in order to access end game content.
"
brutalrazial wrote:
im in standard and what you said proves my point even more, we (endgame players) dont want to play mid game content in order to access end game content.

Bro I feel you, and this is one of the reasons why I quit 2 weeks after FM release. I'm just lurking the forums from my office when I have time and nothing else to do. There are other games and much more enjoyable. GGG wont change anything, so get over it or do what I did.
Yeah the fragment hunting nerf was VERY very severe lol like fuck that I'm not doing anymore work then it is to get it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
yeah it blows i have 1 set left which i will run the maybe ill take a break. prison architect for me:)
Have you ever thougth about it that this is a mechanic to give mide game players / new players something that they can sell ?

End Game Players have Chaos, Mid Game/ New Players need them and can´t to the vendor rec.

Its intended that you buy them from players that need the C´s you will earn.

Just buy Dusk/Dawn/Noon and farm the Midnights. Drops in the Zones are not bad after all.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Have you ever thougth about it that this is a mechanic to give mide game players / new players something that they can sell ?

It is and it's a bad thing. It just creates a caste system of peasants.

Even before SotV deployed, I argued that corrupted zones should spawn in maps, so you'd collect fragments naturally, as you play endgame. The word at the time was that "it's not technically possible". Well, now it is possible, so it should happen.

Nobody in their right mind likes to play like a bot. Corrupted zones defeat the natural progression of the game.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
im 81 and down to just a few maps that give any type of real experience. I am not really sure if I have the will to buy more. I am just so frustrated that I can't sustain my end game content simply by playing the game.
The simple solution is to allow corrupted zones spawn in maps. I'm really at a loss why they haven't implemented this yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info