Pls Help, Latency issue

Hi, I'm from Malaysia, playing in Singapore Gateway, solo.
It randomly change the latency to low or high after loading screen end, it looks like sometimes I was in Singapore gateway, sometimes I was in AUS or America gateway.

If I enter the map and the ping is high, no matter how long i stay there the ping will still high, I have to go back and re-enter again until my ping back to normal.
I cannot enjoy to play like this.

I don't have any problem of latency when I playing PoE in Garena.

Any advice? thanks.
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Oct 23, 2014, 12:58:25 PM
You describe leaving and entering the map until the ping lowers. Is this the same area? Or do you create new instances of the same area? Do you play Path of Exile in parties with other players? If you play with people on another gateway then they can host instances on a gateway other than your own.

To start with, we recommend checking your Firewall and Antivirus programs are not interfering Path of Exile's connectivity, turning off any external programs or devices that use your network, resetting your router/modem and using a wired connection to this router/modem.

If this doesn't help, feel free to submit a WinMTR report to the Singapore Gateway and post it here.

Edit: Some users have reported issues with that WinMTR link. If it doesn't work, you can use PingPlotter instead.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Oct 24, 2014, 12:52:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info