Fair or unfair?

So i went to walmart this morning and bought some ammo for my rifle. But i found there were multiple types of 7.62mm rounds. I told an employee exactly what model my rifle was and asked if he had a reference chart. He left for the keys to the cabinet and then we discussed prices and he handed me 3 boxes.

Ammo is expensive btw.

I get home, try to load it, and low and behold they were too long.

So i bring it back and they refused to accept returns on it.

I did what i could to pressure them into easing up on their policy but no luck.

Do you agree that this situation was unfair?

Wtf do i do with m60 ammo without a m60?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
stopped at went to walmart to buy ammo. TLDR:DC
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Short version for those with the attention span of a pigeon:

Man buys ammo for a specific rifle stated
Ammo is wrong length
Store wont allow refunds

Fair?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
yes, unfortunately for those illiterate types who cant read labels before making purchases, refunds are not allowed
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
^lol
POE is life. POE is ♥.
You trusted a part time, underpaid, lousy benefited clerk at Walmart?
Asked pimple faced store clerk where the ammo is.

He replied that it's right next to the hand grenades and flame throwers. The right to bear arms seems to be such an archaic law but one that will never be overturned. Should be useful in case of zombie outbreak.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info