Oooh, a nice offer I found, and its for charity!

"
bhavv wrote:
Ok, well how about you buy one first, tell me all about how awesome it is, and then trade it for my £5 coin?

I'm waiting for them to make a metal sculpture of a nail to go with it before I jump in with a purchase.
The light reflectiveness of all the poppys on the back is like diamonds.

How do I make a pendant out of this coin?

Also I think that £95 version has the big poppy made from actual gold, or at leasst I hope it does for £95 for a £5 coin. But no Im not paying for that.

Actually I looked it up, my £5 versionm is regular coin nickel, while the £95 one is solid silver.

Someone else buy the solid silver one for me!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 28, 2014, 1:51:57 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
The light reflectiveness of all the poppys on the back is like diamonds.

How do I make a pendant out of this coin?

Also I think that £95 version has the big poppy made from actual gold, or at leasst I hope it does for £95 for a £5 coin.

Cambodian 100 Riel notes are worth less than they cost to make. True story.
You don't say.

I'm a bit disappointed now after reading about someone that tried to cash in 5 x collectors £5 coins at a bank for their face value and he was declined even though its legal tender. The bank said that due to them being collectible coins that people sought to keep they wouldn't take them? LOL.

Well, at least it was only a fiver for what's meant to be a £5 coin. I want to keep it anyway, its pretty and shiny, the poppy shape cuts reflect light like diamonds.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 29, 2014, 3:14:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info