Oooh, a nice offer I found, and its for charity!

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
http://www.jamesedition.com/vintage-modern-design/objects-dart/hammer-shape-in-metal-781702

For only $1532 you can buy a metal sculpture of a hammer. None of the money goes to charity, but they managed to make it really look like a hammer, and artistic realism costs money....
No.

Just no.

Mine is better, pay £5, get £5, and some goes top charity.

Though now I'm gonna be bombarded with emails from westminster to buy more collectible coins at ridiculous full prices.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 23, 2014, 1:54:34 PM
Give to local charities.

Local food bank
Local no-kill animal shelter
Local Schools

(and The American Cancer Society and Free Children's Hospital)
"
Moonyu wrote:
Give to local charities.

Local food bank
Local no-kill animal shelter
Local Schools

(and The American Cancer Society and Free Children's Hospital)

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:

Its so pretty, but it was a trap, they sent a ton of advertising crap with it, trying to get me to buy a golden leaf version for £95.

I just took out my coin and its nice pouch, and threw everything else away.

- PoE TOS.
I still think you should have bought the sculpture of a hammer instead. >.>
That hammer was a lot more that £5 though, and I wouldnt have gotten its equal value in return.

I cant even figure out how to open its plastic cage, its like magically sealed up.

I see, there are two small groves under the lid, but fingernails arent strong enough to open it, it would need a screwdriver which might break the plastic QQ.

I'll just leave it forever sealed.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 28, 2014, 10:19:24 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
That hammer was a lot more that £5 though, and I wouldnt have gotten its equal value in return.

You underestimate the value of a metal sculpture of a hammer, clearly. >.>
Ok, well how about you buy one first, tell me all about how awesome it is, and then trade it for my £5 coin?

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info