Switching hideout without moving decors??

I heard that you can switch hideout while your decorations in your old hideout remain intact. Is that true? It will be really great if it is true, then we can decor hideout with different themes and switch hideout whenever we are bored. \^^/
That should be an option, I agree :)

I don't know if it's already in, though...
i heard it is going on now but i dare not take the risk coz i hav spent a long time decorating my current hideout so just wonder anyone here has a confirmed answer?
When you switch from lets say zana to catarina, you'll lose all your creations. But if you try to recreate the hideout with the same master as previously only the masters and stashes will be reset to the waypoint.
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

"
Risoka wrote:
i heard it is going on now but i dare not take the risk coz i hav spent a long time decorating my current hideout so just wonder anyone here has a confirmed answer?

I've switched Ho's a few time now, if you are upgrading because you got new lvl the master who created your current hide out then everything stays the same.

If you are switching to a different masters hideout you must start from scratch.
Oh ok thanks men. Then i just stick to my current hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info