Daily Rotations, really?

I used to play with my friend and we share our dailies.
Just today he is not free and I was like "hmm, maybe i should do rotations with others"
Turns out to be a very bad experience...

We have a party of six and everyone said they got their masters, so we should have 18+ missions. At the end I only did 7 with all 3 of my dailies gone.

1. Some people just afk... If you want to eat pizza, leave your computer ffs. Don't make your team does everything for you.
2. People die stupidly. Seriously if you get 1-shotted easily just hide behind the tanks instead of getting killed by wandering alone.
3. Summoners ruin Vorici missions with zombies. If you are the summoner, back off from the target. Gosh...
4. Some people left when it is their turn to share their masters.

Sigh...
I avoid PUGs like the plague. Find a good guild to join, and share dailies with people you know. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
be careful of those cheap rats which leech the group. When it is their turn, they just ran away -.-' i am sure he doesn't disconnect, coz i can still pm him. He just ignore you. and for zana mission, some just cant wait till everyone is in the lab and talk to zana which result in lack of portals. -.-' So if you host, state the do's and don'ts before running daily as some might be new to the rotation and know little about it while some are just noobs who dont care and just wanna ruin everything. -.-'
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I avoid PUGs like the plague. Find a good guild to join, and share dailies with people you know. =^[.]^=

Yeah I should find a casual guild to join. I only came back to PoE last month.
My experience with rotations is overwhelmingly positive. The only bad ones I had were because of people DC-ing, so it dragged on for a while.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
/global 820

I've encountered only a handful of leechers in... however many chains it takes to get 3 masters to 8. Ignore and move on.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Raycheetah wrote:

LOL!! Like something like that exists!!! :^)
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
This will happen.

Just add the people who you like, and you'll have someone good to run with in future. Do this a few times and you'll never have to pug again.

On channels like 820, word gets around fast and leechers don't survive for long.
Be nice. That fixes everything, and if there's something it doesn't fix, you'll be nice enough not to mind.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

LOL!! Like something like that exists!!! :^)

Yeah, the Kitteh is delusional. =^[.]~=
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info