Computer Crashing After Update

I have been playing POE on steam client since 1.2 started and have had no problems. Today I downloaded the new patch and now about every 10 mins of playing my whole computer crashes and restarts. I have run memory test and made sure that all of my hardware is secure and hasnt shifted. So I dont know what else to do or to try.
if your whole PC is restarting, then you've got either a hardware issue, a driver issue, or a windows corruption issue. Are you sure it's not an automatic reboot from a BSOD? You can check this by using BlueScreenView and checking for any recent entries. If there are any, post them here.
Hi Dkm23,

Sorry to hear this is happening when you try to play, we'll do what we can to find the cause of this for you. Do you receive any errors before it crashes? And do you receive a blue screen, or the computer just turn off or reboot?

It might be useful if you're able to find anything in Event Viewer. There's a good guide here on where to find the events to do with application errors. We want to find the report that was made the last time the computer crashed.

If you're able to also check your hardware's temperature while you're playing, it would be helpful in seeing if this is related to overheating. You're able to use HWMonitor to do this, and it can be downloaded here. Thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Spoiler
Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

This is the error from the event viewer.

I have rainmeter for watching my temps and have not seen anything out of the ordinary. After about 10 minutes of playing or as soon as I open stash or play in a map for a minute or two than it freezes my screens for about 5 seconds than goes to a BSOD and dumps memory?

Like I said i have been playing since the beginning of forsaken masters and just started getting these problems this morning after updating to 1.2.4 this morning. :(
So you know it's a bsod then? Can you please post the bsod details from the program I recommended before in my prior post?
same here, PC crashed and now im getting weird error: error opening file:Skillicon,tryed that packcheck dindt help and cant play, evrytime that error

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info