The Inquisitive Exile

Where did that monkey hide that hammer? You know, if there's one sure place to hide a Decanter Spirtus without any worry of it being found it's inside a monkey rectum. If you hit one with a stick hard enough you'd be surprised at what will fall out of 'em.
Where in the hell do they get all this damn pottery? Seriously? Why would someone need this many empty pots sitting all over the place? Kiln worker.... those folks must be busy.
"
Where did that monkey hide that hammer? You know, if there's one sure place to hide a Decanter Spirtus without any worry of it being found it's inside a monkey rectum. If you hit one with a stick hard enough you'd be surprised at what will fall out of 'em.

Have you played D2? If you have, remember those swarms in act 2 that could drop two handed weapons and heavy armour? THAT's a clever place to hide something. :-D

"
Where in the hell do they get all this damn pottery? Seriously? Why would someone need this many empty pots sitting all over the place? Kiln worker.... those folks must be busy.

Sarn was a big city once: History of Wraeclast (compiled from current lore).

:-D
So today I run into this guy calling himself "Master Assassin." Then he turns around and asks me to assassinate someone for him. Now why in the world would someone calling themselves a master assassin need to hire someone else to do the dirty work for him? I've ran into this guy several times and honestly, I'm starting to get a bit suspicious. I mean, why exactly does he want all these people killed? I'm going to need some details. I don't wanna be running around killing people just because of simple disputes over politics. I can't be responsible for that.
"
So today I run into this guy calling himself "Master Assassin." Then he turns around and asks me to assassinate someone for him. Now why in the world would someone calling themselves a master assassin need to hire someone else to do the dirty work for him? I've ran into this guy several times and honestly, I'm starting to get a bit suspicious. I mean, why exactly does he want all these people killed? I'm going to need some details. I don't wanna be running around killing people just because of simple disputes over politics. I can't be responsible for that.

what about that master hunter chick, who kills deer, but has to ask you to go kill the really bad stuff. Master hunter my arse. She probably goes in after you leave and loots all the blues you left.
And that woman wearing bones, her brain must be a little dead too. Her "Life is wasted on the living" always give me a mental bluescreen. I wonder how stronger than Pledge of Hands that toten would be...
Huh?
What is the deal with these people at the forest encampment? They have to be the most ungrateful people I've ever met. I mean after all I've done for these people, then they wanna complain just because I release a little bit of darkness across the land.
"
Is this some sort of live rolling stand-up comedy thread?

Try reading them in Jerry Seinfeld's voice.
Have you seen how many undead can stuff themselves into a treasure chest? Boy, that's gotta take the cake, right? First you get zombiefied. Next thing you know you're stuffed inside a box with a zombie's ass on your face.
"
What is the deal with these people at the forest encampment? They have to be the most ungrateful people I've ever met. I mean after all I've done for these people, then they wanna complain just because I release a little bit of darkness across the land.

Guess they're intuitive and cant really trust you. Your not actually there to help them, just to take advantage of their rewards. After all you help the bandit.
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info