Guild stash tabs

2 or 3 of my guild stash tabs aren't working since patch... can't add or remove.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
GFYD_Wolf_QQ wrote:
2 or 3 of my guild stash tabs aren't working since patch... can't add or remove.

Hey there,

Apologies for the trouble! We're currently looking into this.
wow thanks GGG for the quick response

I have heard from atleast one other that is having this problem... please don't kill my stash tabs there's alot of ex in there
Same problem except this is happening with all of our guild's map tabs. Would highly appreciate this being fixed ASAP since no maps = no guild activity. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE ITEMS (as several guild tab threads have suggested you guys have done in the past). Our map tabs (all 7 of them) represent literally all the maps our guild has acquired over the season. Losing this would essentially send us back to the stone age, especially since they're already most are already fully chiseled and alchemy orbed.
Came here to post the same thing. Two out of five guild stash tabs are inaccessible.
Last edited by visun on Oct 22, 2014, 11:49:57 PM
It looks like it affects tabs containing certain Maps. We will fix this, but it may take 24 hours. Sorry about that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
If it helps at all, our maps are divided into tabs of 66,67,68/69,70/71,72/73,74/75, and 75+/unique maps. The only accessible tab is 74/75. Not sure if that helps you guys narrow down which maps are affecting it but it seems like there's a bunch of maps that are causing this if that's the case.
Thanks again GGG for the quick response
Good to know its already known and being looked into...Thanks GGG for fixing this. Hopefully nothing will get lost in the pages, since all maps and currency are in same guild page!
Welp, all our maps are in our tab 6&7 so I guess no mapping for now LOL :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info