RIP Archives... what is the next best way?

GGG has nerfed or ruined Archives... so, whats next?
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
There is no next the closest thing out there is the loading screen trick that's it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
There is no next the closest thing out there is the loading screen trick that's it.

And even then the loading screen trick doesn't work that well either after the FM patch. Masters delay loading screens as well so you don't know if you're getting a master or corrupted zone in which my case has been masters most of the time.
"
dezahp wrote:
"

And even then the loading screen trick doesn't work that well either after the FM patch. Masters delay loading screens as well so you don't know if you're getting a master or corrupted zone in which my case has been masters most of the time.

Shit mines been boxes lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
dezahp wrote:
"

Shit mines been boxes lol

Lol it's tremendously discouraging to do end game content now at all. Think I'll do some races this league and then take a break from this game after league ends.
oh cmon bro you know you want more aztiri flask!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Wrong. I wont spoil it though, only for the cool people. :()
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Strimlaren wrote:
"

Wrong. I wont spoil it though, only for the cool people. :()

Clearly you aren't cool because I know several ways because I am friends with the developers!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Spam Tidal for lower fragments > open corrupted areas with extra frags > get Midnights.
i dont know what is exactly meant with "Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area."

BUT i just did first archives and instantly got a vaal area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info