Alea take a break and sleep a little

Alea, pls take a break... We do care about you
Last edited by Helpmegod on Nov 27, 2014, 5:36:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
why
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
Last edited by Stoutarm on Oct 22, 2014, 10:29:02 PM
A season that's anti-casual, with a signature race that's anti-maphack
No.
No.
if u dont like it,dont play it.
i also hate it.
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
I've gotta say the rewards are pretty uninspiring and the signature race is boring. How cool was decent champions? They should have had a masters themed signature race or something.... ah well
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
"
Helpmegod wrote:
Really, it's WORST race!

Maybe, so? Maybe give us some constructive feedback. Don't want to? Then be silent.
"
Helpmegod wrote:

Worst race, best way to make GGG see their fail - boycott it.

Err, no, [Removed by Support]? I have no intention to see "GGG final fail", whatever you mean by that. If you feel angry at GGG for not fulfilling your race fantasies, I feel sorry for you - but SOME people might like it, so just do whatever you want. k?

I also don't like it, and feel like I will have even less of a chance to get any rewards at all, because I get to play at most 1-2 hours a day, in very specific hours, and I find it quite unfair that I don't have a chance to get these cool looking stuff (eve tho, no 3d arts, eh?). But to "see final GGG fail"? Cmon.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Oct 23, 2014, 9:50:12 AM
I am missing Decent, but other than that, I guess I will do the same as vevery season: run a few and then give up bcs the next item is too far away ...
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
I'll still race when I can this season. The problem for me is that I can only catch 2-3 races a week. Now there are less rewards and less races for me to participate in. It's really frustrating to see them move in this direction when it shouldn't be too hard for them to have a set of races for each day and just open them for those 24 hours. Then people could race on their own schedule and give people like me a chance to compete...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info