Endless Ledge and 12 min Bust competive?!

I mean really....?
You don't want to see people racing it seems.

You have got a new mode and all Timetrial races are basic racemodes. Why not something such as 90 min Immolation......

The mods were added in S2 to remove the repetive types of races.

The part that makes me sad is no Descents. I love EL but I know a lot of people don't. Theres a lot of EL but only 11 sets of bursts.
my guess:

S = Signature
C = Casual? (no demis)
V = Veteran/Vanilla?? (demis)

p.s.
give token casual descent race or riot
Right that would make more sense but why not keep the old C and F uses?

Hasn't it been said that PoE should step back from elitism?

Casual and Veteran creates exactly this elitism.
And Vanilla sounds like MMORPG.

Fun and Competive made it clear.

Its not only the time trials that lack extra mods, its every race except the signature.
IGN: KoTao
Sounds like GGG was just lazy when they made the schedule this season.
I'm surprised GGG took so long to release a race schedule when they didn't even rebalance Descent: Champions. I thought the reason it was taking so long was because I would be able to play something besides Flameblast Blood of Summer. Guess I don't need to worry about playing it anymore...
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
Rithz wrote:
Sounds like GGG was just lazy when they made the schedule this season.

seems like they were lazy when they made any decision concerning races last 2-3 seasons
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 23, 2014, 3:08:17 PM
GGG should fly me out to NZ so I can set them right regarding races.

The twist, s10 all burst races.
I saw a post on Reddit that counted the number of each race type.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2k41y2/total_number_of_each_race_type/

If you count the Burst races individually, there are more Burst races and Endless Ledge races than Signature Races this season.

Umm, what?

Shouldn't there be more of the Signature race than any of the other race types? Why so many Endless Ledges, which is easily the most RNG-influenced race of all of them this season?

I'm going to play the races to get the items but GGG really needs to reconsider the events for next season. The crazy modifiers (BLAMT, those mods individually/in smaller combos, exiles everywhere, etc.) to the events made them less boring and gives players the option to play the game in a different way than normal. Not to mention how different Descent and Descent Champions races are from the normal game and are much better than Endless Ledge (in my opinion anyway). I just hope this season is a one-off for the boring events and the crazy modifier races, Descent, and Descent Champions races come back in future seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info