Lightning Tendrils kinda sucky

my build has 198% increase cast speed

and Lightning Tendrils make,s u stand still a long ass time ( close to 1 second ) witch is a lot

EOA ( not big can get better whit aoe gem + jacks < but mhe )

underwelming if u ask me *( from a harcore players viuew )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Makes sense.

If GGG releases it you can be sure its either broken overpowered or useless.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Makes sense.

If GGG releases it you can be sure its either broken overpowered or useless.

You either have to look up the definition of "useless" or play some more roguelike/dungeon crawler/hack 'n slay games besides poe. (you are going to return crying like a baby, judging from your criticism on poe)
Perception is reality.
No It's good It's BASICALLY incinerate THAT CAN crit lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
it can crit, however i tested with a CoC and it didn't seem to trigger the CoC. Anyone else get it to trigger CoC?

Also, the reach is awful, and because it's an AoE and not a projectile it's very hard to get the AoE all that large.
"
ASF_Raatha wrote:
it can crit, however i tested with a CoC and it didn't seem to trigger the CoC. Anyone else get it to trigger CoC?

Also, the reach is awful, and because it's an AoE and not a projectile it's very hard to get the AoE all that large.

It can't work with CoC or mjonier it's a channeled spell.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
so...what kind of build is going to make this any good? Any build I can think of, seems like incinerate would just be a better option.
"
ASF_Raatha wrote:
so...what kind of build is going to make this any good? Any build I can think of, seems like incinerate would just be a better option.

It is incinerate that can crit basically :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
"
ASF_Raatha wrote:

It can't trigger CoC because it's not an attack...

As for what build? Fucking SITH. Start with the theme, fill the blanks.
Thats what i thought of. Go Marauder for the 1 hand cast animation and have lightning coming from your hand, Darth Sidius/Emperor Palpatine.

Especially when that Cloak of Defiance Art comes out lol.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
"
"
ASF_Raatha wrote:

It can't trigger CoC because it's not an attack...

As for what build? Fucking SITH. Start with the theme, fill the blanks.

Jared said it's a channeled spell Charan <3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info