Glowing Embers +Hideout lighting visual bug

Hey, with the newest patch (1.2.4) the Glowing Embers decor item from Catarina has gone from a delicious soft ambience to visual noise. This is in part due to me stacking multiple of them to give my Hideout the illusion of having fireflies (I only have about 3-4 Glowing Embers in that area), but now it looks awful as every light seems to be illuminated at the same time.

EDIT: seems the recent fix to Hideout ground was reverted? My Enlightened Hideout doorway has the same visual inconsistency as before 1.2.3. On the far right, just in front of the doorway with the candle. A similar discrepancy exists in front of the other doorway.
Last edited by Kurakresh on Oct 22, 2014, 9:41:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1.2.4b will add the old version of Glowing Embers as a variation. So the decoration will allow both the old and new versions of embers.

"
Qarl wrote:
1.2.4b will add the old version of Glowing Embers as a variation. So the decoration will allow both the old and new versions of embers.

Just saw the good news on Reddit! Thanks a bunch for that, wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.

As for the lightning errors that returned with this patch, any ETA on a fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info