Lightning Tendrils

I played with Flame Surge - Echo - Faster Casting. Pretty similar to this skill, but only half as bad in terms of locking in position and duration. Still it was nearing the unbearable for 2 reasons;

You dont know whether server agrees with you still casting.

Getting locked in position, not able to ran away from obvious danger.

With LT it is kind of worse. Echo is the best scaling support for it, but it is already bad enough without it. So in terms of scaling it with high links, it is in a pretty bad spot.
Does Reduced duration support work on tendrils?
In that case, will the four cast happen faster or will it cast less times per channel?

Anyone tested?
"
Pwnther wrote:
Does Reduced duration support work on tendrils?
In that case, will the four cast happen faster or will it cast less times per channel?

Anyone tested?

It wont. Skill does not have 'Duration' tag in its title.
"
symban wrote:

It wont. Skill does not have 'Duration' tag in its title.

Thats to bad, reduced duration needs more love imo.
"
meerkatz13 wrote:
I encountered massive desync problems when using this skill. It felt like i stopped casting to move on my client but Server side i was still casting... Anyone else?
haven't really had much desync with it so far on my end.
Tendrils + New unique staff=???

Anyone tried?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Tendrils + New unique staff=???

Anyone tried?

The new staff atm in ramp is overpriced as fuck lol It's not even that good =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lazy design^2, ggg is running out of ideas men, this is it game over men.
so far its working ok with some nice dps, using the temporal chains cast unique gloves with it works great for not letting mobs get to close most of the time.

However it does seem that the aoe on it spreads out on the sides way more then it extends in-front of you
Boring skill, melee range..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info