Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

Hi guys,

sry for the question but i never lvld with facebreaker before, wantet to try it out. can someone tell me wich skills should be used? atm i use infernalblow-multistrike-bm-meleesplash but dmg kinda sucks, its around 300dps (iam lvl 27). heard ppl allrdy reached ~1,5-2k dps at that point without skillpoints used.

would be pretty nice if someone helps me out

ty anyways
"
nyth89 wrote:
Hi guys,

sry for the question but i never lvld with facebreaker before, wantet to try it out. can someone tell me wich skills should be used? atm i use infernalblow-multistrike-bm-meleesplash but dmg kinda sucks, its around 300dps (iam lvl 27). heard ppl allrdy reached ~1,5-2k dps at that point without skillpoints used.

would be pretty nice if someone helps me out

ty anyways

Get flat phys on your rings (ex: Adds 2-4 physical damage), that boosts up facebreakers by a LOT.

when you hit 60 throw on a abyssus too, that'll throw your damage up real high.
Level 20~

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAFFIY2zSTNe9Hfk4qU99Y21uvY3BlTW5pgUGE2YTvmSubg7ZBvYG-p8GLxLjV-O_j
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Nov 3, 2014, 2:21:35 AM
Level 80

Decided that BoR wasn't cutting it, so i switched to a 5L Coil (can't find any 6Ls in HC) started picking up crit nodes. Took Grace and Hatred, i needed the armour (putting me at 9k).

At this point, it seems that since i have minimal crit multiplier (no 6L and passives) I'm still better off with Prismatic eclipse sitting at 8.8k ground slam.

Single Target is improving, but i really need to chrome a RRRB and that's tough with all my evasion pieces.

Generally, spell block isn't quite as needed as regular block so i went for a rare amulet for the extra stats.

Mana is just managable, where i run OOM if i attack nothing and i can sustain fairly well.

No blood rage atm, relying on leech from amulet and passive. I might need a new gloves to hit 6% leech hopefully, and ignore blood rage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 84

Revamped tree, revamped build. I feel extremely tanky now. 3 Auras, grace for the insane armour boost to 11k. Going to take baptism node later, probably 14k~ armour. That synergy.

Still no 6l.

With 5l, i have 13k Ground slam. I can't fking wait for 6l, no one has one for sale :(

4.1k hp, 11k armour, 50~% block and clearing maps without a single problem. Hopefully this continues as i level to 90. From here i'm gaining only dps nodes. At 90, i'm probably going to go into HP to finish it off. I think the nodes below RT are just too far away.

Last edited by Skyforth on Nov 4, 2014, 7:45:06 PM
Last edited by Skyforth on Nov 6, 2014, 6:25:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info