Goodbye PoE, I quit!

I'm quitting PoE.

Because soon Civ BE is out!!!

The quit is only temporary, but may last a while.

No u cannot haz my stuffs.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:

that's not what Paul told me.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I was tempted to pickup the game, but I generally didn't care too much for civ5; and its the same engine. Loved loved Civ 4 though. Hope you enjoy it :D
There hasn't been much done to improve on Civ. I picked up a few of the newer editions and not one had anything significant better than the original.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There hasn't been much done to improve on Civ. I picked up a few of the newer editions and not one had anything significant better than the original.

think adding tourism and religion was a good addition my all time favorite will be the unoffical civ call to power underwater cities orbital stations and believable future technology
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 22, 2014, 6:17:12 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

that's not what Paul told me.

Peace,

-Boem-

DIE PAUL!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
:'(
Dude! You're wasting a huge opportunity! You could get really wacko and get yourself a 1 month probation or something. Think of the chance you're giving up!
Thank you for keeping us up to date on every decision you make in your life and treating the forums like your own personal blog.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
rest in gd
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 22, 2014, 6:59:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info