bloody weather

http://youtu.be/hQ72fcHDUC8
ITS COLD AGAIN AND AMAZING BUT MY FUCKING FAMILY STICK THE CENTRAL HEATING ON SO HIGH SO IM STUCK IN MY ROOM WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN AND THE FAN ON AMD MY RADIATOR OFF AND SOOOOO CHILLY AND COLD AND AMAZING AND REFRESHING I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLD. I WANT SNOW!!!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Sure you're not part wookie?
What's a wookie?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Nice try bhavv, or should I say wwwwwwaaawrrrrrr
No I have no idea what a wookie is.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
No I have no idea what a wookie is.

It's the opposite of an ewok duh!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
WHAT? WHO R U???

First I thought it was wretch, but you are not wretch.

Just some off topic newbie ... Hey can we pick on him instead of me now?

- PoE TOS.
No. So far he has done anything worth picking on. You on the other hand are a treasure trove of ridicule.

Plus Dirk hasn't been around.
"
bhavv wrote:
WHAT? WHO R U???

First I thought it was wretch, but you are not wretch.

Just some off topic newbie ... Hey can we pick on him instead of me now?

"
Moonyu wrote:
No. So far he has done anything worth picking on. You on the other hand are a treasure trove of ridicule.

Plus Dirk hasn't been around.

outch im an OT newb and they already like me more than you trololol XD
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info