Animate guardian microtransaction

Will there be a skin change for animate guardian ?Like the mummy skin for zombies ?
Or just change the type from templar to random that would be great 2
Some suggestions for skyn change:
Elemental skin (fiery,electrified,chilling guardian)
Skeleton skin (inside the armor is a skeleton!)
Mannequin skin (inside the armor is a mannequin made from wood or metal!)
Would love to see this happen I would gladly buy it :)
I would love to hear your opinion on this
Well, skeleton skin sounds nice, but I don't think it's possible. I assume the whole thing works by using a templar model with invisible meshes. Not much work involved, everything is already in place. To make a skeleton skin I suppose they would have to make a model from scratch and adjust it to use templar animations.

Metal mannequin, however, should be relatively easy, just make a new set of meshes. But I question the wisdom of investing even that much effort, guardian is usually almost fully covered in armor.

Hmm, and maybe if they just enabled us to put visual microtransactions on the gem, for instance attaching a halo, seraph wings an seraph armor onto it, making them spawn on your guardian.

However, I do support the idea to make animated guardian use the model of whichever char summoned it. And maybe change the skill name to 'spectral clone' to reflect that :)

But, first things first. How about making the damn skill good before anything else? No point in making visuals for a skill nobody under the light uses. Maybe if besides being your faithful doppelganger it behaved the same as spectral master from D2, namely mimicking your skills on left and right mouse button?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
You sir have GREAT ideas !
And yeah fix the guardian AI GGG :D
But but but .... i use the guardian , and i named him Franky , sure he doesn't hit hard , but he has a heart of gold and makes all his mummy buddies be better mummies .

That counts for something ... right?
Same here :) 1 proud guardian 10 mummy friends and 4 happy spectres :3
A big happy family :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info