Hideout MTX price predictions

If i dont god damn dc again, i will upgrade the pack and buy the dome. it looks cool and the falling leaves not bad too.
"
Achilion wrote:
Anyone want to take a guess on prices of the first batch of hideout microtransactions ?

Knowing GGG's pricing policy it will be hillarious to see when they price them for 50-100$ :)
This is just a speculation from my part but man i just cant wait to see the prices.

What do you guys think ?

[On a positive note at least ppl buyin mtx wont have to grind insane amount of favour to buy decorations lol:) ]

RAWNG! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
DUEL VISA CARDS LES go fill my hideout with like 5 billion amount of rain
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Holy crap new hideout mtx are suprisingly affordable , i must admit i was wrong
IGN : Sir_Big
I figured they would be cheap since i find hideout stuff needs to be layered and ususaly you need more than 1 to make something pop.

I can already see needing about 10 - 25 falling leaves MTX to really make a forest look like fall.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
pay2rain confirmed, uninstalling poe now.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info