How does everyone feel about the new rewards / points required?

Honestly this season seems so rushed / half assed =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Honestly this season seems so rushed / half assed =/

same as s8
but they had a 3 month gap guys...

Looks like a lot of people aren't too thrilled with the sig after doing it yesterday?
Last edited by Rithz on Oct 25, 2014, 12:04:14 PM
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
Antnee wrote:
I hate to say it, but the more I look at the rewards and the events, the more disillusioned I am with this season. TL;DR, not racing this season.

2 hours fixed seed is fucking boring. I love the oddball race types, like descent, and turbo, and you know, all the ones that are missing. I do not want to play the vanilla campaign over, and over, and over. Racing should be fun, and interesting!

The rewards are just not good, at all. The lack of many numerous lower tier rewards is unfair to those of us who work for a living, and let's face it-- it's almost certainly an economy thing. Can't have people getting lots of the lesser rewards and selling them! So, under the bus we all go again.

Honestly, I'm upset about this, and I hope season 10 is the exact polar fucking opposite of what is being presented here.

So true, on the bolded text above, Ant. GGG must see this!(#`Д´)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
I hate to say it, but the more I look at the rewards and the events, the more disillusioned I am with this season. TL;DR, not racing this season.

2 hours fixed seed is fucking boring. I love the oddball race types, like descent, and turbo, and you know, all the ones that are missing. I do not want to play the vanilla campaign over, and over, and over. Racing should be fun, and interesting!

The rewards are just not good, at all. The lack of many numerous lower tier rewards is unfair to those of us who work for a living, and let's face it-- it's almost certainly an economy thing. Can't have people getting lots of the lesser rewards and selling them! So, under the bus we all go again.

Honestly, I'm upset about this, and I hope season 10 is the exact polar fucking opposite of what is being presented here.

So true, on the bolded text above, Ant. GGG must see this!(#`Д´)

I feel I wont be pushing anymore towards 1k. If it had a 3d art or a more interesting item to me I would be down but I can't punish my sleep for this thing. Will still do every race that I can make and work my best to improve but with some irl factors / the structure this season, I probably can't hit 1k unless I wake up throughout the night.

We shall see in time though.
I sat out the past couple seasons, so I don't know if there were any intervening changes. Compared to S5 or S6, S9 seems like the same amount of work (points) in less time for less rewards. All that with longer event times, too.

It's not a direction I am appreciative of.
not a fan of this season, however i can see the other side of this equation, Remember when everyone suffered through the races just to get divination distillate or the goldwyrm boots so they could get a leg up in the next 4 month?

An awful lot of people who had no businesses doing racing did races for the wrong reasons.

part of me is glad the items in question arent as meta affecting , I just personally dislike the skins on display here , especially the bor .

but atleast it means most people will go for the first reward for the skin and then the rest of the league will be left to those who care
You realize people just could massfarm level 100 Topaz rings?

Most people race for rewards. That's also has been the case in CB when there were no RMT issues and every player raced because he could get a couple of alchs/chaos/gcp or pre 9.13 exalted/divines of it.

And GGG doesn't take anybody serious for many seasons.
Remember when they made the claim their internal testers reached level 26 in 1h Descent and in reality only 1-2 players ever reached level 26 and the worst class barely reached 23 in best case?

They should bring back currency rewards add polls for races and the weekly ladder are the racers having the best results in 8-10 races.

"
BTW adding cutthroat as achievement after removing cutthroat events from the race schedule must be some kind of inside joke.

FYI they are talking about LEAGUE not events. I participated in almost every CT event and always had at last one kill.

To believe CT League would last over 24h in such an unbalanced state that's the joke.
They made a claim they would test longer events after the first test banch but they saw in the 8h and 48h event that like 8 players stayed.

Imagine the HC challenge league became CT. The higher level uniques wouldn't be found and a replacement HC league would be added within 5 days.

They might as well add the achievement "Own an albino Kiwi Pet"
You'd think that someone who puts so much effort into their posts would make at least some sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info