How does everyone feel about the new rewards / points required?

-Probably 1/3 of poe players are in EU, yet they give terrible race hours For Eu weekend users. If only you could get more races on Saturday afternoons and sunday afternoons.

-2h sig is lame for many reasons, one of them is when you have a family or a job, 2h is way too long to focus on a video game in the middle of morning.

also when you put a race in the middle of EU lunch or dinner time, I prefer eating than playing.

-If you shorten the number of rewards at least make all the reward 3d art possible. All those rings and amu for racing is kind of not worth it.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 24, 2014, 12:15:54 PM
I am extremely bummed out about this season. I thought that by now they would have a system in place for people to be able to race whenever they have their free moment of the day. It's insulting how this season's scheduling and rewards have been planned.

I can make on average 5 races a week.
There are 4 weeks of races.
20 races total.
I can make 7-10 points in a good race.
So 200 points would be my max points for this season.
For at least 20 hours of racing I would receive Fencoil, Pyre, and a topaz ring.
This is from someone who usually plays PoE for 4+ hours a day...

So I'll get my Fencoil i suppose and then we will see if I have any desire to continue racing.
I think it's time everyone started giving absolutely terrible, nonsensical, off the wall moronic feedback regarding races. Maybe then, we'll get some good changes implemented. Because giving good feedback has so far had completely opposite effects.
"
mallow wrote:
if you can get very fast Dom kills, Cruel Tidal is probably worthwhile

Just FYI:

1. You wont be able to.
2. Its still not worth it.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
if you say so.
"
boof wrote:
I think it's time everyone started giving absolutely terrible, nonsensical, off the wall moronic feedback regarding races. Maybe then, we'll get some good changes implemented. Because giving good feedback has so far had completely opposite effects.

I think it's unfair that Demigod's are only awarded to the top racers. If I participate in a race, I should have a chance at winning a Demigod. I suggest that 50 Demigods should be added into the random prizes to make it more fair.
Having a choice of rewards at each tier would be nice - I'd potentially get more use out of one of the items that way. For example, after 10 points have the choice of a low level unique staff, bow or sword. Then I can look for something to either use on a current character or even select something cool for a future build on another class.

You could even allow multiple items from a lower tier to be purchased with the accumulated points. I've not got much interest in some of the alt art gear, either for using it or selling it. I know a lot of players will, but I could have a better experience obtaining two or three lower value but usable items instead of taking a higher point value alt art item, and it would add a nice level of choice or personalisation to the season.

Side note - that Topaz ring better have something awesome built in to it, like a guaranteed upgrade to a rare or unique if you chance it. Otherwise... Yeah.
Every one who registered should be awarded with alternative art demigod's and 1000 points.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Every one who registered should be awarded with alternative art demigod's and 1000 points.

mardukthetruewulf would have 121 alt art demis and 1202000 points then, that would plummed the market for race items
"
Kheffin wrote:
"
boof wrote:

I think it's unfair that Demigod's are only awarded to the top racers. If I participate in a race, I should have a chance at winning a Demigod. I suggest that 50 Demigods should be added into the random prizes to make it more fair.

No. The Demigod's awards are specifically intended for the TOP racers (whether they win legitimately or not is not germane to this statement). I dun have one, never will, and that's okay, 'cause I'm NOT a top racer. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info