How does everyone feel about the new rewards / points required?

"
terrex wrote:
"
mallow wrote:
well, yeah... 500p would be more reasonable than 50 for such a good item :p

but, if you value 3d art above all else, you have my sympathies regarding last season's rewards lol

Some race for profit, some the items themselves etc.. To me I absolutely love standing out with crazy alt art.

"Yo, where'd you get that sick shield from?" etc... (alt art saffells)

I'm still very salty that I couldn't finish 600 points last season because the day I got back from vacation was the day the season ended
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
mallow wrote:
well, yeah... 500p would be more reasonable than 50 for such a good item :p

but, if you value 3d art above all else, you have my sympathies regarding last season's rewards lol

Some race for profit, some the items themselves etc.. To me I absolutely love standing out with crazy alt art.

"Yo, where'd you get that sick shield from?" etc... (alt art saffells)

I'm still very salty that I couldn't finish 600 points last season because the day I got back from vacation was the day the season ended

:( Awe man that sucks, I'm sry.

Watched some of your ranger VoD, thx for that. :)

Back on topic, really hope there is some point adjustment for the upcoming season.
I am waiting to see what kind of point values each race will provide. If it is similar to the prior seasons, I will be sad and probably stop after getting the Fencoil.
im ok with the rewards, but points required seems dubious considering the length of the season. a point adjustment might be needed. I dont see why the race ward structure (amount of rewards) needed to change due to it being a shorter league.

the 2 hour sig is meh, not a fan of the length but that's personal preference. library/archives might be an interesting alternative to docks *shrug*, cruel doesnt seem worth it.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Maybe they will increase points rewarded per race to align with the season length
anything is everything
I definitely consider myself a casual player but I've got to admit, this disappointed me. I only really grasped the racing setup as Season 8 was coming to an end so I've been looking forward to Season 9 coming and having some cool prizes to earn whilst improving my overall play. Having looked at the rewards, and the fact that I am in the UK working 12 hour days, I see practically no reason to get involved again - the prizes are underwhelming and the times for a lot of the events are a problem. Sure, I can still jump in to one or two and improve my game play, but as a causal player I'd much rather spend what little time I have pushing through Merciless to maps and farming/crafting decent rares and uniques. Shame really - looks like I'll be waiting until Season 10...
- 1000 pt reward SUX
- All the races (except the boss rushes) SUK
- Don't need a top 20 alt art demi 'cuz its a ring, so no skin transfer potential

Therefore, my plan is to get the BoR, hopefully 2 demis, and then I'll probably just do the boss rush races the rest of the season.
"
Spoonmann wrote:
I am waiting to see what kind of point values each race will provide. If it is similar to the prior seasons, I will be sad and probably stop after getting the Fencoil.

The fact that we still dunno, less than 19 hours out, is a bit off-putting. I'd really like to be able to plan my day, based on whether and which events I'll choose to play. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
they just released the details of first four races and the point structure is exactly the same as the last seasons so good luck getting to rumi/bringer for the not 1% in 1/3rd of the seasons length :-(
I agree with everything that Terry has said here.

GGG needs to bring back Descent, & Descent Champions also.

I'm not sure about the shorter season and it's rewards, I really enjoyed the previous
seasons structure much more.

I love racing and have been racing for many seasons now, and I hope that GGG
will consider making some changes to the structure and schedule, the signature race,
and improve upon racing overall for newcomers and vets alike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info