10 year WoW player

guess which expansion I'm most excited about?

Spoiler
ACT IV
Thanks for sharing.
10 years of playing dumpster, i feel sorry for u.
My condolences on the WoW thing. That's time you'll never get back!

Act 4 FTW
Oh, this community.

As soon as I saw WoW, I kinda figured the responses you'd get, never mind that you're more hyped for Act IV than another game you've enjoyed for 10 years. I'm with you on the hype train though!
I had no idea WoW was coming out with an act 4.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
I love how people here pretend that WoW is some god awful game, and yet i bet *almost all of them have had a go at it, and *all of them know damn well its a game that obviously catered to more people than most games will ever dream of, including this one.

I will say this, I dont much like WoW these days, but when it first started out, yea man, sorry, it was the fuckin shit.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Oct 22, 2014, 2:27:07 PM
"
JoannaDark wrote:
I love how people here pretend that WoW is some god awful game, and yet i bet *almost all of them have had a go at it, and *all of them know damn well its a game that obviously catered to more people than most games will ever dream of, including this one.

I will say this, I dont much like WoW these days, but when it first started out, yea man, sorry, it was the fuckin shit.

You do realize it would be hypocritical of me to say that WoW is an awful game if I hadn't tried it out?

CoD Ghosts caters many people as well. Does that make it a good game?

When you come up with arguments, try using ones that aren't completely flawed.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Hi joannaDark, long time no see.

Point is play the games you enjoy. Like WOW? Play it.

I never did, but I dislike MMOs. But bash it? Why?

Bashing a game I have played and disliked is different. Or my favorite, bashing games I love.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Hi joannaDark, long time no see.

Point is play the games you enjoy. Like WOW? Play it.

I never did, but I dislike MMOs. But bash it? Why?

Bashing a game I have played and disliked is different. Or my favorite, bashing games I love.

Hey there Moon. Well said. Agreed. The entire subject of good game / bad game is exactly that, subjective.

Have fun, if you're not, do something else.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info