Aw fuck

"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

Yo the best part is he thinks you edited your OP even though it says you have never edited your post in the first place or there would be an notification.

The other guy before him is likely an accomplice.

no, he edited his reply to my post.

1st lmao lol etc
2nd 0/10
3rd what you see
theory-shadow: http://tinyurl.com/l3nu76x | puncture
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

Yo the best part is he thinks you edited your OP even though it says you have never edited your post in the first place or there would be an notification.

The fucking guy hasn't pressed tab in 16 fucking days LOL.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

Get back to your kitchen.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

The fucking guy hasn't pressed tab in 16 fucking days LOL.

:)
"
mokaiba wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

1st lmao lol etc
2nd 0/10
3rd what you see

Her first post was 0/10
Her second post is the one right now

Hey I_NO it took 16 days for this guy to lvl to 66 what do you think about that?

Boem wrong person :P
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Oct 22, 2014, 3:13:50 PM
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
mokaiba wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

1st lmao lol etc
2nd 0/10
3rd what you see

Her first post was 0/10
Her second post is the one right now

Hey I_NO it took 16 days for this guy to lvl to 66 what do you think about that?

Boem wrong person :P

I play the game at work :D
I think the kid is trolling you're telling me this guy has not pressed tab for 16 days and thinks I modded my game in addition he has some sort of ''WHY U EDIT YOUR POST'' mentality or some shit I dunno hes derailing my thread though -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I think the kid is trolling you're telling me this guy has not pressed tab for 16 days and thinks I modded my game in addition he has some sort of ''WHY U EDIT YOUR POST'' mentality or some shit I dunno hes derailing my thread though -.-

- not a kid, im 30+, havent been one in quite a long time

- not trolling

- have not pressed tab in 16 days, why would I when I have the map open always in the corner.

- I only mentioned you changing the post because it seemed like you were indecisive on how you wanted to respond to me.

- I wont reply anymore...no more derail
Last edited by mokaiba on Oct 22, 2014, 3:19:27 PM
Pretty sure the overhead map shortcut was the first thing I scoped out when playing the game. I'm old and get lost easily. (Looking at YOU, mall parking lots and chamber of sins)
"
Pretty sure the overhead map shortcut was the first thing I scoped out when playing the game. I'm old and get lost easily. (Looking at YOU, mall parking lots and chamber of sins)

Imperial Gardens =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info