Just something GGG needs to look in the future. Few simple facts !!!

And still white place holders remaining upon entering new area or clicking on doors in this game, really for how long i have been asking this. Makes me really sad :S. Not only that doors don't open many times, when you need to open them fast when you are running away trying to survive and wont open, 'till you hit that white placeholder.

+ You could improve main characters in terms of poly count and other things on them, because they look same from 2011.

You are adding some very good amazing effects for hideouts, what about implementing this ingame with dynamic weather effects, that could affect gameplay maybe and visually also add to realism of the game.

+ For the love of God, please improve survivability of melee character, add more strength skills. Make melee builds more interesting for playing in HC aswell. So we can have legit tanks in this game, so they can really carry their rolls.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 22, 2014, 2:56:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Judging by the problems weather effects have on people in hideouts, I think weather effects in maps and story areas would cut down on the number of people who could play the game. Perhaps if you could turn them off.

For doors , I never have trouble , I just click on the word "door" and it opens every time.

I am playing a duel wield cyclone/crit duelist right now and he survives pretty well. He is just a bit harder to play.
Last edited by Xtorma_Xtorma on Oct 22, 2014, 3:13:28 AM
"
Xtorma_Xtorma wrote:
Judging by the problems weather effects have on people in hideouts, I think weather effects in maps and story areas would cut down on the number of people who could play the game. Perhaps if you could turn them off.

For doors , I never have trouble , I just click on the word "door" and it opens every time.

I am playing a duel wield cyclone/crit duelist right now and he survives pretty well. He is just a bit harder to play.

I get that, but there is tons of Int skills and far less melee, dunno about ranged. If they have time adding effects to every possible things, why not prioritize on something thats ingame for ages by default and not improving it.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 22, 2014, 4:13:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info