Devs versus exchange rates

Path of stockmarket, are you kidding me? I don't trade orbs, I just want to sometimes buy the orbs I need for my own limited crafting needs. And those crafting needs are not so big to begin with, I've never used an exalt on an item in my entire life. I only ever had one eternal, but that was back in the domination league and I sold it for chaos to buy levelling items and whatnot.

Just let me buy some damned alchs when I need to alch maps and am overflowing in chaos. It's a quality of life thing for me. I don't stockpile orbs since in a month it all goes to shit (Standard) anyway.
"
Like I just played this in my brain right now

For chisels we shall use dice!
How many Dice? 2? Okay

AITE MULTIPLY IT

Price bros?
YOU there throw a dart at the number wall and tell us where it lands
uhhh boss about 12

Aite 12 CHAOS FOR 20 CHISELS

Wonder where you got the idea that vendor prices should be close to trade prices. It might be random, it might be bad, but if you're about to run 78 maps, and don't want to wait, and have nowhere to get these chisels from, AND you have massive amounts of chaos - that is actually an option for you.

Also, there are these weird people who call themselves self-found, or something. They CAN'T trade, these rates are always good for them. Right?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
Wonder where you got the idea that vendor prices should be close to trade prices. It might be random, it might be bad, but if you're about to run 78 maps, and don't want to wait, and have nowhere to get these chisels from, AND you have massive amounts of chaos - that is actually an option for you.

Also, there are these weird people who call themselves self-found, or something. They CAN'T trade, these rates are always good for them. Right?

The currency flippers reside within the Master vendors :P They've couldn't touch the non-trading SF peeps before. Now they can!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info