Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

"
enigma1406 wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

since you have an incredible amount of racepoints = zero (which means you have no fucking clue at all but still give your opinion for some unknown reason)

let me give you a quick review how casual racing looks like
as a europe player most of the casual races like endless ledge decend and so on take place in the middle of the night you grab 7-10 points each race if you dont die if you die you get nothing
so you settle for a reward round 300
my goal last sesaon was the bereks grip 360 points there is no way a working class citizen can reach 600 points or 1000 no way
I don't see the issue. You got the proper race reward. Again, why do you deserve the 600 or 1000 point reward? They SHOULD put a hard to reach reward out there for those that "no life" it to get. If everyone could get the 1000 point reward, then there would be a 1500 and 2000 point reward.

I don't see any reason why the people complaining here should ask for your expertise. You have 30 lifetime season points, so honestly you have no idea of this topic
"
TinnyTim87 wrote:

I don't see any reason why the people complaining here should ask for your expertise. You have 30 lifetime season points, so honestly you have no idea of this topic
You're right. I am switching sides. I deserve the alternate art Bringer of Rain and I only want to do a few races when it is convenient for me and I only want to get to level 10. Make this change please GGG or I quit.
"
enigma1406 wrote:
"
TinnyTim87 wrote:

You're right. I am switching sides. I deserve the alternate art Bringer of Rain and I only want to do a few races when it is convenient for me and I only want to get to level 10. Make this change please GGG or I quit.

How you can be THIS DUMB, is beyond me..

The race WOULD BE FINE, if the timezones were taking into consideration and if you weren't forced to participate AND get max points in each and every race there will be held.

Right now you're just being ignorant.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
And here I thought my day wouldn't be any worse. Thx GG guys.
Even less races and still the same points for each rewards is a real letdown. Sadly.
"
Zhatan wrote:
Even less races and still the same points for each rewards is a real letdown. Sadly.

Have to agree, with the long seasons at least those of us with lives could aim for the 200-500 point range. Now its going to be completely impossible for employed people to race even somewhat competitively. :(
IGN: FemmeFatality
"
MrCardholder wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

Have to agree, with the long seasons at least those of us with lives could aim for the 200-500 point range. Now its going to be completely impossible for employed people to race even somewhat competitively. :(

Never been the intention probably.
Just a massive letdown, nothing else.

My only complaint is last time European timezones were always at night when race started etc, it was really unfair.
I bet it's gonna be the same time since GGG didn't even change it enough to make a difference last time.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Oct 22, 2014, 2:11:42 PM
Can we get the overall points for prizes reduced?

If there are only 120 events, players need to average 8+ points per race in order to receive the grand total. Also considering it is likely players cannot participate in every race, you would need to play that much more, and that much better.

Unless the challenges per race haven;t been changed, I doubt even 15-20 people will reach 1000 points.

If it's truly shorter season, they should make the reward points this:
10, 40, 100, 220, 460, 940
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"
ThePr0fess0r wrote:
Sorry, GGG. I am definitely disappointed as well. All you have done with this season is make the casual, working class players like myself want to race even less. 1000 points in less than a month is ridiculous and makes it impossible for anyone with a job and family to accomplish that even if they were to get zero sleep. All you have done is cater to those college/high school students who play POE 15+ hours a day and alienate the rest of the racing fan base.

EDIT: ...and 2 hours is horribly long for a signature race.

Do agree very much, especially the underlined part.

I struggle to understand; GGG's top-tier supporters are all mostly hardcore-casual gamers that in actual are busy working adults with many life commitments and priorities, but the game development lately has been detrimenting the hardcore-casual players' gaming experience and satisfaction...

If this direction goes on, I fear high-paying supporters will decrease over time... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael