So, friend checks out the micro transactions uninstalls game...

"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
"
Temper wrote:

As time goes on we as westerners tend to forget the past,live in the present and neglect to look to the future.

=/

There, messed it up for you :)

There, fixed it or you ;)

"
Temper wrote:

As time goes on we as people tend to forget the past, neglect the present and only to look to the future.

=/

Fixed it for you, too :D
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
i could see someone not liking those shinny wings that look realy [Removed by Support], but not liking the deer is quite surprising.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 22, 2014, 8:34:06 PM
I don't ususaly care about MTX stuff , i buy packs to suport GGG for the most part ( i will admit i did really want a character in the master map however )

But this deer
Is my new pet i use all the time , in fact i even got 2 , 1 for me 1 for my hideout. Just really love the look of it. The animations are nice and smothand i can always see it so i don't mistake it for a monster like i do with most the other pets. Even Bob the Kiwi is retierd in my hideout now.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
solwitch wrote:
I died laughing... Hear me out. I invited a friend to come back and he asked me if there was anything new so I told him yes.... Impressed by the hideouts and masters he decided to check out the pet micro transactions. This is what he said verbatim:

"Deer!!! There's a ______ deer.... You're telling me the design team sat together during a meeting and someone blurted out let's make a deer? I swear was either a _____ guy or a ______ that mentioned it... Someone on the design team needs to grow a pair of ______ or is beyond _______ whooped."

Well I don't know about you guys, but sure made me laugh. You folks can fill in the empty sections, other than that it's true when you kind of think about it and the more I do.... the more I laugh.

Goodnight

AST

So, your friend is a sexist, homophobic jerk. We're -so- going to miss him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info