So, friend checks out the micro transactions uninstalls game...

just to let you know there is such of thing of having a tasteless amount of something.

.. AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FROGS !
"
"
solwitch wrote:
You folks can fill in the empty sections

"Deer!!! There's a CUTE deer.... You're telling me the design team sat together during a meeting and someone blurted out let's make a deer? I swear was either a LOVELY guy or a ZOOKEEPER that mentioned it... Someone on the design team needs to grow a pair of CARROTS or is beyond PUPPIES whooped."

I had no part in getting Deer into the game sorry Charan
I love that the deer is so large, it looks pretty awesome next to people. I can't wait for it to go on sale. I am going to name mine Yakul.

I would love to have a couple of them running around my hideout, chasing around my kiwi and rhoas.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
solwitch wrote:
I died laughing... Hear me out. I invited a friend to come back and he asked me if there was anything new so I told him yes.... Impressed by the hideouts and masters he decided to check out the pet micro transactions. This is what he said verbatim:

"Deer!!! There's a ______ deer.... You're telling me the design team sat together during a meeting and someone blurted out let's make a deer? I swear was either a _____ guy or a ______ that mentioned it... Someone on the design team needs to grow a pair of ______ or is beyond _______ whooped."

Well I don't know about you guys, but sure made me laugh. You folks can fill in the empty sections, other than that it's true when you kind of think about it and the more I do.... the more I laugh.

Goodnight

AST

He got upset by the best pet in the game right now ? lol
"
"
solwitch wrote:
You folks can fill in the empty sections

"Deer!!! There's a CUTE deer.... You're telling me the design team sat together during a meeting and someone blurted out let's make a deer? I swear was either a LOVELY guy or a ZOOKEEPER that mentioned it... Someone on the design team needs to grow a pair of CARROTS or is beyond PUPPIES whooped."

Fucking hell Charan
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Isn't that the same deer that Tora has gutted at her camp fire?
An you know she was exiled for poaching.
Last edited by HermitDragon on Oct 22, 2014, 1:24:23 PM
Next time show him some fucking lizard with bell on it. Bet he will stay.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
HermitDragon wrote:
Isn't that the same deer that Tora has gutted at her camp fire?
An you know she was exiled for poaching.

Ranger (generic) was exiled for poaching. Tora saw a fox hunt party, she decided to side with the fox, killed the hunt dogs. And then killed the lord owning the dogs, when he disagreed with Tora.

Crazy bitch on steroids!
"
Ranger (generic) was exiled for poaching. Tora saw a fox hunt party, she decided to side with the fox, killed the hunt dogs. And then killed the lord owning the dogs, when he disagreed with Tora.

Crazy bitch on steroids!

I think you're right about that. I will have to go back and read her stuff and refresh my memory.

"

Next time, read the whole thread before responding. It's only a few pages.

adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info