So, friend checks out the micro transactions uninstalls game...

I died laughing... Hear me out. I invited a friend to come back and he asked me if there was anything new so I told him yes.... Impressed by the hideouts and masters he decided to check out the pet micro transactions. This is what he said verbatim:

"Deer!!! There's a ______ deer.... You're telling me the design team sat together during a meeting and someone blurted out let's make a deer? I swear was either a _____ guy or a ______ that mentioned it... Someone on the design team needs to grow a pair of ______ or is beyond _______ whooped."

Well I don't know about you guys, but sure made me laugh. You folks can fill in the empty sections, other than that it's true when you kind of think about it and the more I do.... the more I laugh.

Goodnight

AST
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
"
solwitch wrote:
You folks can fill in the empty sections

"Deer!!! There's a CUTE deer.... You're telling me the design team sat together during a meeting and someone blurted out let's make a deer? I swear was either a LOVELY guy or a ZOOKEEPER that mentioned it... Someone on the design team needs to grow a pair of CARROTS or is beyond PUPPIES whooped."

Nailed it
Aw sweet, mad libs!
Thanks for making my morning Solwitch and Charan. This _____ is _________ hilarious!
IGN: Iworkeout
The deer (along with the bear) was designed primary for the Taiwan server since they are treasured animals in Taiwan. I am both sad and happy that they made into the main server, since they do not in any shape or form fits the theme of the game (nor does a lot of other pets to be fair) but have I got the them? ya I got the bear, and will get the dear when I do the next support pack, I'd love a pet that's from my country... it will probably make more sense if its designed in plummeting ursa kinda way, but then they lose their true identity.
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Hot topic is hot topic on POE forums ... =P
"
As if the full name 'Formosan Deer' didn't give it away.

No, there I go overestimating people again. Shit. -_-

Charan You'd be surprised how many people don't know Formosa is old name for Taiwan. Hell, there are still tons of people confusing Taiwan with Siam.

you can never misoverestimate people
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
"
As if the full name 'Formosan Deer' didn't give it away.

No, there I go overestimating people again. Shit. -_-

Charan You'd be surprised how many people don't know Formosa is old name for Taiwan. Hell, there are still tons of people confusing Taiwan with Siam.

you can never misoverestimate people

As time goes on we as humans tend to forget the past,live in the present and neglect to look to the future.

=/
"
Temper wrote:

As time goes on we as westerners tend to forget the past,live in the present and neglect to look to the future.

=/

There, fixed it for you :)
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Your friend sounds uncultured and uncouth. We have enough knuckle draggers here. Wont be missed.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info