Stunlock Elemental Melee Marauder

I assume this is all theory. Are you currently leveling a character like this, or just still planning it out?

Unless you can really get your hit damage up (which multistrike and melee splash hinder), you will have trouble stunning monsters. You will probably be able to stun most white mobs, but magic may be problematic, and rare/bosses probably not possible. At least not consistently.

IGN:Dyzaster
Eastern Standard Time GMT-6
"
enril29a wrote:
I assume this is all theory. Are you currently leveling a character like this, or just still planning it out?

Unless you can really get your hit damage up (which multistrike and melee splash hinder), you will have trouble stunning monsters. You will probably be able to stun most white mobs, but magic may be problematic, and rare/bosses probably not possible. At least not consistently.

With passives I will have roughly 50% stun threshold reduction.. this could be pushed up to 65% by swapping out the Doryani's belt for a rare with 15% threshold mod.

I believe this will bring down my damage coefficient needed to achieve stuns to a manageable number.. but yes as of now this is just a theory build to be started very soon.

Also with shock nova cast on damage taken linked with ele prolif, all mobs on the screen will be shocked at all times, increasing their damage taken by 50%.
Last edited by Leaman on Oct 25, 2014, 11:17:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info