Is Voltaxic Rift Spine Bow the rarest item?

Played tons of 77+ maps, haven't seen a single one, yet I heard it is pretty bad in terms of dps.

Any idea?
Born a bowman.
Lol shit use to be fucking amazing cuz of it's anti-reflect

R.I.P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's not really "bad" in terms of dps; its just that crit trumps everything in terms of dps and it only has base crit

it's still a very good bow, and you probably heard its the rarest because it requires ilevel 78 to drop.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
i think void battery is rarer cause of the item base.
Meh I played for like half a year now, got Drillneck and Binos and Shav dropped for me, but had never found a bloody Searing Touch (a lvl 8 item). So I guess it depends on your luck, really
ye but for a 77+ map item, is is apparently less valuable than shavs/void battery
Born a bowman.
"
link1313 wrote:
i think void battery is rarer cause of the item base.

VB is itemlevel 77 Voltaxic is 78 0 VB 8 Voltaxic for sale yeah supports your theory

this is how i play poe the last weeks i load xyz type beyond type voidbattery and for 3 weeks nothing once in a while a log in to spam trade with wtb VB for 30ex and thats it fyi 30 ex equals a 5l shavs in beyond

yeah mapgated unique design is so awesome make it so rare it close to never appears in a temp league lets kill build diversity even more the moment one goes on sale you have to compete with all the rmt bots and djsp user

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 22, 2014, 8:09:05 AM
Does a spine bow have to be ilvl 78 for it to be chanced into a voltaxic?
"
Crossflip wrote:
Does a spine bow have to be ilvl 78 for it to be chanced into a voltaxic?

No it does not. This was changed in a former patch. Chancing uniques is independent of ilvl.
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

I'm pretty sure that Song of the Sirens is rarer.
Another quality ZAP! post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info