Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

Please help. I linked my steam account as I wanted to see my chars in the forum account.

It gave a message stating the characters would be deleted but it read as if it was going to delete an inactive account not my active steam accounts characters...
I have fixed this for you now. Let us know if there is anything else we might be able to help with.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
Thank You.

With that resolved. Can my steam account be ported/transferred/linked (not sure of the correct term) so I can access/view the characters from steam on the forums and/or the regular poe client?
Last edited by 0pt1on on Oct 21, 2014, 8:02:05 PM
Hi 0pt1on,

You can view your characters on the Path of Exile forums by logging in with the "Sign in through STEAM" button and your Steam credentials.

If you would like to log into the stand-alone Path of Exile client, we will need to assign a regular email address and password to your account first. In order to do so, please log into the website with the "Sign in through STEAM" button and message our support account. You can message our support account here. In the message, let us know the email address that you would like assigned to your account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info