CAPPED INTERNET - HELP DOWNLOAD ESSENTIAL FILES ONLY

Hey Sarge_101,

Nice images. I like the squirrel.

So are you trying to install on your old C drive (now E drive) however it is asking for a redownload of the entire content.ggpk?

Can you please confirm that you are running the executable from the folder you currently have Path of Exile installed? I would also recommend deleting the production_config.ini file from your "My documents/My Games/Path of Exile/" folder.

You are also welcome to perform a Pack Check from the Path of Exile directory you wish to have Path of Exile installed (and it currently has a content.ggpk file in it)
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
From e-mail in case someone elso can alse draw benefit:

Hey Handsomeguywithmassivemuscles*,

I've actually just responded to your thread now. Feel free to check out my response.

Unfortunately redownloading the installer and attempting to download using this may not help. As long as you still have the content.ggpk file in your 2TB HDD Path of Exile directory we can look at continuing to diagnosing this with the Pack Check and deleting that file in your 2TB Hdd My Documents.

Just to confirm, do you have another Program Files folder in your SSD? Is there a Grinding Gear Games folder here? The download you see the client attempting may be trying to do so here.

Thanks for that. We look forward to resolving this as soon as we can.

Regards,
Yeran
Unquote

*I changed my name there to protect my true identity and therefore falls outside the scope of the set quotation.

My Response:

Hi Yeran

Wow, What a quick response, thanks so much. I'm going to do my best to look at the things you mentioned and reply to them...

1. I do have the content.ggpk file on my 2TB HDD in E:\Games\Path of Exile
2. I also copied it accross to C:\Games\Path of Exile
3. SSD Program Files Folder: No, not that I can see (screeny)

Thanks so much again Yeran!

Cheers
Starch
Go into C:\Games\Path of Exile\ and double-click PathOfExile.exe. If it isn't there, download the file here and copy it to the same folder as Content.ggpk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info