My new favorite delicious sauce

I found some Old El Paso Jalapeno relish, but it was totally bland and too mild.

Then I also found some super hot West Indian habenero pepper sauce.

I mixed the two together. I am now addicted. Super hot, super tangy, super yum! Beats boring ketchup or mayonnaise any day.

Im also now on a mission to master Habenero peppers and move up from my usual 300k scovile ceyennes up to 500-600k scovile habeneros and scotch bonnets.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 21, 2014, 10:52:21 AM
I used to hate spice, but I've been eating a lot of jalapenos and more spicy foods, so I'm slowing making my self accustom to spicy things.
Spoiler
CSB

Maybe one day I will be able to eat your food.
I thought you were gonna say creamofsomeyoungguy or something
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I had the highest concentration of habenero to jalapeno sauce I've yet tried, was super hot but I didnt need any drink until the burning went away ...

But for the first time I got a major high afterwards, I read up and apparantly really hot peppers cauise your brain to release more endorphins.

I aint gonna stop until I can drink Habenero sauce straight from the bottle, and then munch away on scotch bonnets from the supermarket.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I found pictures:

+

And gradually increase the amount of the Habenero sauce in the concoction.

- PoE TOS.

- PoE TOS.
apparently this one puts people in the hospital

You game?

Not trying that!

I just want to increase from Cayennes to Habenero / Scotch bonnets and get my endomorphin highs.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Not trying that!

I just want to increase from Cayennes to Habenero / Scotch bonnets and get my endomorphin highs.

Careful with those endorphin releasing drugs. They can bind to the cells responsible for the release mechanism and then the rest of your life is spent chasing that numbness
Try Mrs. Renfro's Habenero salsa if you can get in England.

Its hot, but the flavor is excellent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info