Help with Harbinger crafting

I decided to try crafting a bow for myself, and ended up with this after Alt/Aug to regal. Is this worth trying to upgrade further as in put 2 exalted in it to get multimod? It's ilevel 78.

My build is ice shot/puncture (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503)

How would you continue? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Urosmies on Oct 21, 2014, 7:54:23 AM
I would start all over again. Because of the 'weapon ele dmg %' you can't go for both 'phys % + acc' and 'flat phys'.
I think you should go for flat phys first (first priority because master craft flat phys is pretty low), along with a nice crit roll.
When you regal your third affix, you want to hit either a desired prefix ('phys %' or 'phys % + acc') or any suffix (preferebly a useful one).
After that, you can add the elreon mod.
To summarize:
1. Priority: T1 or T2 flat phys (granite flask recipe for T2)
2. Crit roll (above or equal 27%)
3. Regal phys % (above or equal 80%) or phys % + acc (above or equal 50%). If the regal goes badly and you land a (useless) suffix, you can still continue and master craft both phys % and phys % + acc (maximum is 79% + 49%). You'll just lose one suffix, so you can't master craft attack speed.
4. Add elreon mod and what ever mods are missing.

(If you alt a Tyrannical, I would recommend selling it, unless you have the currency to eternal/exalt.)
That's some good advice. Can I ask you about this one?
on rampage, should I eternal this before regal? I've been failing hard on regals for my other crafting attempts.
"
girlscout wrote:
That's some good advice. Can I ask you about this one?
on rampage, should I eternal this before regal? I've been failing hard on regals for my other crafting attempts.

Yes.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info